Re: POP3 was: Re: command not found [SOLVED]

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015, Curt wrote:

My cat died and I don't want another because of the heartbreak I went through.

I am so sorry for your loss, which very clearly was a *major* one. Try to give yourself enough time to grieve; there's no telling how long that will take. There's no FAQ for grief, and loss of a pet for many people is a more severe blow than the demise of some of the people in their life. We give our animals unconditional love and they return it, with interest on account.

So you like people who are like you. Yet another thing that distinguishes us.

In many ways we are not a very admirable species. I don't really like people, as a group. Some of them, taken individually are just dandy. but as a group -- feh. Which makes it all the more difficult to do justice to them, which they need, and which we need to attempt.

Best regards,

--
Bob Bernstein