Re: POP3 was: Re: command not found [SOLVED]

On 12/18/2015 10:19 AM, Petter Adsen wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:31:45 -0500
Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
On Friday 18 December 2015 05:32:01 Lisi Reisz wrote:
Having just by implication been told by someone that only muggles,
lusers and/or dinosaurs use POP3, how many others of us will admit
to it?  (For the avoidance of doubt, I use POP3.)

I won't admit to being a muggle or a luser (who, me?), but I am
often prepared to admit to being a dinosaur.  However, in this case
I actually don't agree with the premise.  Feel free to tell me that
I am deluding myself and that I am indeed a dinosaur in this as
well.

I just don't, for my use, like a lot of what IMAP does.

I use POP. Nuff said. :) Ric

p/s I knew I liked you for some reason, Lisi!

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html