Incorrect group on /dev/fd0? "disk" vs "floppy"

Believe it or not, but I still have a floppy disk drive in my
workstation, and I have to use it occasionally! I just noticed that my
user was not allowed to write to /dev/fd0 even though it belongs to
the group "floppy". I found that /dev/fd0 belongs to the group "disk",
and I don't think it should. Granting a user the ability to write to
floppies is not nearly as dangerous as allowing it to write to
everything in the "disk" group.

The problem is that I don't know enough about the system to know where
to report this. Presumably some component in systemd detects this at
startup. This particular system is running Debian Testing. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,
Anders