Re: Differences Between ThinkPad Models

On 12/04/2015 03:52 PM, mourik jan heupink wrote:
Hi Lisi,

On 12/04/2015 07:07 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
I think they do two grades now.  The more expensive ones are reputed still to
be good.
Mine cost 1400 euro. That must be the better quality businessline. Yet
it's build-quelity is terrible.

And a casing broken in BOTH corners in the first few months already
should *really* be covered by warrenty. (perhaps not with the cheap
models/brands, but again: 1400 euro is NOT cheap)

MJ

That's truly awful. Why wasn't it covered under warranty? It certainly would have been in the U.S. I figured that most or all of Europe would probably have better consumer protections than the U.S.?

Knowing how clumsy I am, I always purchase the type of warranty that covers a system for accidents. It has often come in handy.