Re: Debian stable on iDRAC-driven hardware

​Wh
​at do you mean by setting up the bridge twice?​
Is it about the bridge_* directives? I thought configuration of IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces were independent, thus allowing (and needing) separate configuration.

If you shall not repeat those, that might be the reason why I crashed the network interface altogether...

I also cannot help but notice you use the accept_ra directive. Is not that intended for routers?
Thanks,
---
B. R.