From: David Jones [mailto:david.j@webtoprintsystems.com]
Subject: Print MIS and Web2Print

Hi,

I'm David representing a software company that specializes in Print Management Software's and Web-to-Print Solutions for commercial printers and print brokers. Our solutions will enable you to manage your business from estimating, all the way through to invoicing. I've highlighted some top level functions of the system below which I believe will be a great asset to your printing business:

- Estimating
- Job Ticketing / Order Management
- Purchasing (Integrated)
- Inventory Control
- Scheduling
- Deliveries
- Invoicing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supplier Management
- Reporting
- Shop Floor Data Collection
- Finished Goods
- Instant Quotes

In addition to the above, our solution will also help you:

- Eliminate bottlenecks in your day to day operations
- Increase profitability and revenue
- Estimate, faster, easier and with precision
- Identify your actual cost and profit margins
- Increase productivity (without hiring extra staff)
- Streamline administrative processes & save time
- Gain more customers whilst retaining existing ones
- Manage production
- Access and monitor your print shop in real-time

We can also integrate the system with your financial accounting package and even with shipping couriers. I can arrange a one-to-one demo for you at the earliest where one of my co-workers will understand the exact workflow of your company and then mirror it on to the system accordingly so that you can see how it'll fit right into your business.

Would you be interested in a non-obligatory demo?

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

David Jones
Business Development Manager
Print M.I.S.

UK 0800 3112048