Re: Debian seems unable to drive my (4) monitors

On 11/22/2015 10:44 AM, Mauro Condarelli wrote:
Thanks Ric,
care to share details on how You managed such a marvel?
How did You disable the internal (intel) "video card" (actually inside
the CPU chip)? From BIOS?
What other configuration did You do?

I just disabled the video feature in the bios. Then I loaded the nvidia driver. Then I used nvidia-settings to use xinerama and to configure the order of the monitors. When you "save to X configuration file", save it in your home directory as you are "user" and not able to save directly to /etc/X11. Open a terminal and "sudo cp xorg.conf /etc/X11" to put it there. If you have monitors of differing size, the X Server Display Configuration will allow you to play tricks, like panning to a smaller screen to be bigger through scrolling. Slick! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html