Re: Debian seems unable to drive my (4) monitors

On 11/22/2015 07:03 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 11/22/2015 5:46 AM, Mauro Condarelli wrote:
I have a setup with two video cards (intel HD Graphics 4600 +
NVidia GeForce GTX 770) and four monitors (two for each card).
I can see all monitors under Windows, but I can see (active, of
course) only two under debian (on the same card).
I tried several configurations to no avail and finally I gave up :(

I disabled my onboard video and installed an identical nvidia card in a spare PCIe slot. Now I have all four monitors running with the nvidia driver, all fully accelerated. Native Linux games can run spread across them and it's a mindblast! I can move applications between them with no tearing. Nice. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html