Re: Debian seems unable to drive my (4) monitors

http://paste.debian.net/334935/ Is the lspci/lsmod of working (4 monitors) Linux Mint.
http://paste.debian.net/335124/ Is the dmesg/lspci/lsmod of the non-ok debian (2 monitors on Nvidia, intel monitors dead and second NVidia monitor misbehaving (no background redraw))

In both cases no /var/log/Xorg.#.log was generated.
Apparently you have to request it explicitly in /etc/X11/xorg.conf (or equivalent).
In my (current) case I had no configuration, so xorg server was "free to chose".

Thanks in advance for any hint.
Regards
Mauro