Re: Debian seems unable to drive my (4) monitors

Whoa!
No need to make so much fuss about the way I sent logs: I sent them directly attaching them in Thunderbird and via paste.debian.net.
In my case there was NO log to /var/log/xorg.0.log.
Can someone suggest how can I understand what's wrong with debian install? ... or is the implicit answer to go to Mint?
After zillions of messages discussing what I should, should not, and perhaps would, do (not to mention the "meaning of should" to which we should give a cold shoulder) is there someone willing to give some hint?
The best I got is "It works fine on my machine" (implying I must be non compos mentis).
I have high respect of Debian philosophy and practice, but the list seems to be drifting a way a bit too much.
Signal/noise ratio is dangerously approaching usenet standards.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm really tired right now (05:18 AM here and i finished coffee supply some hours ago)
g'nite!
Mauro