Re: Debian seems unable to drive my (4) monitors

Chris Bannister composed on 2015-11-23 12:19 (UTC+1300):

>> Useful hints are most often found in Xorg.0.log, which for some people at
>> least, is better seen in a "pastebin"[1] than an email attachment.

> Please stop suggesting that!

Sorry, won't do that. It's only a suggestion, nothing like an order.

> Logs inline or as an attachment are fine.

Fine for people interested in responding to them who don't care when included
logs wrap into an inexplicable mess. That group excludes me.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/