Re: Regarding Hotspot configuration

On Sat, 2015-10-24 at 09:26 +0530, Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> Also, I didn't mention that my hardware has bluetooth and wireless
> combined, and bluetooth doesn't work.
> It would be great if anyone could suggest the proper drivers.

Hi,

Probably a better idea to start a new thread for the Bluetooth issue.

AFAICT, you are running the right driver, it just isn't very good, and
that's a problem with the Broadcom stuff.

Support on that card seems to have been problematic, it seems to
require some sort of firmware.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1065400

lsusb output, dmesg after boot and similar would probably be helpful,
and any further information on what works and doesnt.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson