Re: Virtual box

On 20.10.2015 12:59, Darac Marjal wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 09:33:56PM -0500, Mitch Nuss wrote:
I am wanting to install Debian into a pic tower I have and want to use it as a headless server and use a tight VNC so I can access it anywhere. Do you have any advice for me and will I need to install virtual box? Amy info you have for me would be great thanks.

You won't NEED to install virtualbox, but there's no reason you can't.
Virtualbox will allow you to create a "PC on a PC", but won't address
the issue of running things remotely.

VirtualBox can have a RDP server in itself for the VM, so one can use the VM remotely using that, no need to install any VNC server on it necessarily.

--
jarif.bit