Re: System Dorked -- Help!

Hi,

> Hope all those >'s do not foul this up.

No danger.
The only problem with ">" is the dreaded ">From" mailbox escape
which might be confused with ">From" meant as quote.

> I am using a Debian live CD. So that Kali business comes from there but is
> nowhere shown when running of the CD.

Strange. Afaik, Kali is based on Debian but not part of it.

> The new root not connected -- the SATA cable was not in. As I said, I was
> experimenting with the cables.

So what is your system dork intensity, currently ?

Still lots of error messages from LILO (or booting kernel)
and no login ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas