Re: Backup solutions without reinventig the wheel these days

On Qua, 21 Out 2015, Ondřej Grover wrote:

--lnk-dest is a nice feature of rsync, however, it would require me to
write yet another custom script that so many people already have and
reinvent the wheel again. I'm trying to find a ready and time-tested and
maintained solution before I go down that path.

Take a look at rsnapshot. It's a wrapper for rsync with --lnk-dest.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br