Re: How to make apt-transport-https accept security.debian.org bad certificate?

I also tested with wget; of these addresses, only 128.31.0.63 supports
HTTPS and has a bad certificate. The output is in Spanish; and it says
that:

Remove "The output is in Spanish" when reading the message. I first pasted the output of wget when using it with the default language, then I replaced it with the output generated by using it with "LANG= wget [...]", but I forgot to remove that sentence.