How to make apt-transport-https accept security.debian.org bad certificate?

Hello.

I intend to use a secure connection (that means at the *transport* level) for downloading packages and lists from the Debian repository. I installed apt-transport-https. There seems to be no list of mirrors that accept HTTPS; nonetheless, I found that some listed mirrors accept HTTPS (for example mirrors.kernel.org). I configured one of them in my "sources.list".

When I run "apt-get update", I get the following error: