Re: smartphone forum for the technically-oriented

On Saturday 17 October 2015 21:22:22 Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> I have the first generation EeePC, which I would happily give away, but
> I doubt you plan on visiting Sweden anytime soon? ;)

If we are ignoring age, my early Acer Aspire One ZG5 fits (most of) the bill
admirably and runs Debian beautifully.  Free to a good home because I can't
see well enough to use it any more, but 2 caveats
1) It _may_ already be gone on that basis and
2) It is in the UK - possibly a little far to come to fetch it!

Lisi