Re: Starting systemd user services on boot on a Debian server [SOLVED]

Am 17.10.2015 um 10:20 schrieb Fredrik Jonson:
> In <qkuIV-81Y-1@gated-at.bofh.it> Lisi Reisz wrote:

>>> Yes I did. I don't know how many times I've read that sentence, and clearly
>>> saw a _not_ in there. Interesting.
>>
>>  The structure foreshadows a "not".
>
> Maybe the presence of the entire sentence indicates that the package really
> should be installed by default on systems where systemd is installed?

I'm not a native speaker, so I'm happy to rephrase the message to make
it more obvious. Suggestions?

We might also consider bumping the prio of libpam-systemd to standard,
as Ansgar suggested. That means, it would be installed by default,
unless you explicitly deselect the standard task in d-i.

universe are pointed away from Earth?