Re: No monitor in GNOME Control Center - Color

On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 18:35 +0200, Pascal Obry wrote:
> Sven,
>
> > You're not the only one. My eyes also bleed from lack of color
> > management ;)
>
> One more question, are you using the NVIDIA proprietary driver?
>
> I really suspect an issue related to recent upgrade as I don't have
> this issue on another machine not using the proprietary driver.

Hi,

(No need to cc me, I'm subscribed to the list)

No, this is on an Intel system.

As I mentioned on the gtk-gnome list, I get this error from gcm
-inspect:

    failed to get XServer profile data: failed to get property
    failed to get XServer protocol version: failed to get propert

My guess is some sort of permission problem resulting from the changes
to use logind.

You could try filing a bug against xserver-xorg, hopefully the X devs
knows if it's their problem or someone else's.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson