Re: No monitor in GNOME Control Center - Color

On Thu, 2015-10-15 at 23:09 +0200, Pascal Obry wrote:
> In the color management module I don't have any monitor listed since
> some days. I have some printers thought.
>
> My display ICC is still loaded when I logged on GNOME Shell, but I
> cannot access it nor change it.
>
> Note that I'm using GNU/Debian sid, so GNOME Shell 3.18.
>
> Am I the only one?
>
> Any idea about the issue?

You're not the only one. My eyes also bleed from lack of color
management ;)

My hunch is the recent changes to the X server, but I'm not sure, as a
lot of other components have changed too.

I asked for any insights on the debian-gtk-gnome mailing list, but no
replies so far.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson