Re: No monitor in GNOME Control Center - Color

Sven,

> You're not the only one. My eyes also bleed from lack of color
> management ;)

One more question, are you using the NVIDIA proprietary driver?

I really suspect an issue related to recent upgrade as I don't have
this issue on another machine not using the proprietary driver.

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B