Re: Regarding wiki.d.o

	Hi.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:57:09PM +0530, Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> Does anyone has an idea about how to resolve this issue?
> wiki.debian.org reports Error 403 Forbidden, You are now allowed to access
> this.
>
> I use internet from my college network, via campus proxy servers and url
> filters.

Since it seems highly unlikely that wiki.d.o would block your network
for something, it's probably the proxy server is to blame.

So, there are couple of things worthy to check out.

1) Can you reproduce this behaviour by using https?
I.e. does https://wiki.debian.org/DesktopEnvironment work for you?

2) Regardless of whenever it works or not, what parameters does wiki.d.o
X509 certififcate have? I'm interested in Issuer, Subject, SHA1 and
SHA256 fingerprints.

Reco