Re: [OT] Has my e-mail account been hacked?

On 10/13/2015 09:51 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 22:09:53 -0400 (EDT), Stuart Longland wrote:
This isn't level 1 helpdesk material, you'll actually need a technical
contact there.
Their level 1 help desk isn't much help anyway, if you're a Linux user.
The last time I called their level 1 help desk for technical support, the
conversation went something like this:

Me:   I'm having an internet connectivity problem.  I can't ....
Them: What release of Windows are you running?
Me:   I don't run Windows; I run Linux.
Them: I'm sorry, sir, we don't support Linux.
Me:   This is not a Linux problem.  This is an internet connectivity problem.
       I can't ...
Them: I'm sorry, sir, we don't support Linux.  Is there anything else we
       can help you with today, sir?
Me:   No, I don't think so.

And that was that.  They'll gladly take the money of a Linux user.
But if you have problems, you're on your own.  That was a few years ago.
Maybe it's better now.

Not likely any better now. You should just lie to them about what you're using.