Re: print .tex or .dvi or .ps from Windows

On Mon, October 12, 2015 11:15 pm, Stuart Longland wrote:
> There's also a Windows port of Evince.

Stuart,

As a test, I found a running Windows 7 system with printer.  I downloaded
Evince and installed it without difficulty.  Then I viewed a PDF document
and printed it, without having to do any configuration of Evince or of the
system as a whole.  I am sure my associate can do the same.

The only problem I had was getting the W7 machine to see a USB flash stick
on which I had the document.  But I am going to be to my associate
documents as email attachments, so that is not an issue.

Now my only question is what happens when the email with PDF attachment
rings his "smartphone".  At present, I do not have a smartphone, and know
hardly anything about that system.

Russ