Re: print .tex or .dvi or .ps from Windows

On Mon, October 12, 2015 11:15 pm, Stuart Longland wrote:
> There's also a Windows port of Evince.

Thanks, Stuart; that knowledge may be useful.  But installing Evince
likely is beyond the technical ability of my associate.  I hope that he
has Adobe Reader running.

Recently I was in an office and spoke with the resident Windows expert; I
was shocked to discover that I had a far better understanding of Windows
than did he, even though I have not had to grapple with Windows for almost
fifteen years now.  I remember how, years ago, regular observance of the
ritual of defragmenting the drive was essential, and consumed a
significant portion of the system uptime; I wonder whether that has
changed.

Russ