Re: Unable to Install Stretch on Laptop, not Loading iwlwifi

> The contents are:
>
> LICENSE.iwlwifi-7265-ucode
> README.iwlwifi-7265-ucode
> iwlwifi-7265-14.ucode
> iwlwifi-7265D-14.ucode
>
> You need to unpack with tar, and put these files themselves in your
> firmware directory on the stick (rather than the whole archive).

I placed these unpacked files in the 'firmware' directory of another stick.  I put both sticks in the laptop and started the installation.  There was no change in the result.

While the above method is what is suggested on the debian wiki, is there a way to put this file in the iso I have downloaded from the Debian site?