Re: Please tipps for Desktop ( gnome, kde, xfce, etc. ) Debian 8 jessie and some minor issues

Oops, but affects that if using the notebook with Debian/GNU?
> Sure, i need windows too, but only for Band-in-a-Box ( Music-app
> under
> Windows )
> And, afaik, windows generally "grab"("steal" , "sucks") (?) data and
> information from Your Windows-Computer(s)?

No, it doesn't matter if you use Debian.

I would personally like not to give money to companies that show such
bad judgement, but if you're shopping for a computer for Debian your
choices are already limited.

Samsung, for example, shipped computers with security updates turned
off, to work around a bug in their drivers,
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/208939-samsung-silently-disables-windows-update-on-pcs

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson