Re: Please tipps for Desktop ( gnome, kde, xfce, etc. ) Debian 8 jessie and some minor issues

On Sat, 2015-10-10 at 23:51 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Saturday 10 October 2015 22:51:17 Peter Berlau wrote:
> > I still like Lenevo most, but i not very familar in "making
> hardware run
> > under Debian"...
>
> As I said in the beginning, I have a strong "emotional" attachment to
> Lenovo.
> And traditionally Lenovo laptops have been very good with Linux.
> There is
> even a site dedicated to Linux users and IBM has some excellent on
> -line free
> tuition for linux users.

I have been quite happy with Lenovo too. Unfortunately there was the
whole debacle with SuperFish so I'm not sure what the next system will
be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo#Superfish
(In german: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo#Kritik )

--