Re: Please tipps for Desktop ( gnome, kde, xfce, etc. ) Debian 8 jessie and some minor issues

Hi Lisi,

if Leneovo will work i highly prefer Lenevo.
I think its right , I should go for a Lenevo without
nvidia, than Lenevo is ok?

I will have a look tomorrow, also need to sleep a little...
Have a good night, sleep well and thanks for Your help!

Best regards, Peter