Re: Can't reinstall all Jessie packages

If you have
Dpkg::Options {
	"--force-confask";
}
in apt.conf, then during dpkg configure you will be always prompted for what to do with configuration files (install version from package/keep old version), even if it is not upgrade, but only reinstallation. Thus if you want to totally reconfigure the package (probably, restoring it's configuration to default), you may just use apt-get install --reinstall.

Yours sincerely, Jayson Willson