Can't reinstall all Jessie packages

Hi
I  can't reinstall all Jessie packages this way
dpkg -l  | awk '/^i/ {print $2}' |xargs apt-get --reinstall install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2792 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/1,700 MB of archives.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
E: Couldn't configure perl-base:amd64, probably a dependency cycle.

I get the same using
aptitude reinstall  '~i'
But I can reinstall perl-base separately
If I hold perl-base, other packages like systemd-sysv,then install-info, etc..., can't be configured too

I found an other way to reinstall all packages, one by one. It works but it takes a very long time: 'for i in $(cat /root/DPKG/packages-list.txt); do apt-get install --reinstall "$i"; done'

Any idea? Thanks
--
Maderios