Status of repository debian/testing?

Hi folks,

since some months the debian repository of testing and unstable looks in a
strange state. AFAIK this is caused by the change to GCC5.

Please understand, that I do not want to mourne. Instead I would like to know,
if I have to do something or just wait.

When I do an aptitude full-upgrade, there appear a lot of unresolved
dependencies. Worse with using apt-get: apt-get wants to deinstall lots of
packages (kde, libreoffice and so on.)

So, can someone tell me in a few words, what is the state of the repo? Of
course, if I have to change something on my systems (for example to force to
install special packages, get rid of special libs or whatever), please let me
know.

On the other hand, please understand, that I want to use KDE further on, and
want to keep libreoffice, amarok and all the other (mostly kde related) apps,
which are installed at the moment.

Here is the output of aptitude full-upgrade (not complete):

------------------- snip -----------

475 packages upgraded, 123 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 678 MB of archives. After unpacking 745 MB will be used.
(then follows a list of tons of libraries and dependencies)
open: 4951; closed: 6296; defer: 5; conflict: 5
No solution found within the allotted time.  Try harder? [Y/n]

(Enetering "n" gives me)
Resolve these dependencies by hand? [N/+/-/_/:/?]

For me it looks like, there are only 5 conflicts (or does this mean 5 libs?),
which breaks the update. Can this be easily solved? Really, any hints are
welcome. At the moment, I am aborting the upgrade due to this messages.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards

Hans

P.S. Please feel free to ask for more info.