Re: An issue with the Debian installer

One simple alternative is to download wukulu Linux which is Debian with the enlightenment desktop. Then let it upgrade. When I did it I ended up with a good Debian 8 system with everything working, my WiFi, my printers etc.

On 26/09/2015 10:38 AM, "Antti Talsta" <atalsta@nothingtosee.org> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 09:07:34PM +0200, Zack wrote:
> I do not understand why the installer do not install the desktop environment
> (GNOME).

Maybe you didn't tell it to install it? I don't remember if DE is
selected by default during installation. Probably not cause at least
netinstall has many choices for DE/VM.

--
Antti Talsta