Re: An issue with the Debian installer

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:58:40 +0200
Zack <emailme2015@gmx.com> wrote:

Hello Zack,

>should I do to resolve this issue? As I said above, all the
>installation process was ok. Thanks.

Try what Zack said first, but it's possible that you didn't install a
graphical DE.  I believe one is highlighted, but not selected in the
installer (I haven't used an installer for several years, but will be
doing so soon(ish)).

If you find X won't start, as root do; apt-get install gnome

Then you should be set.

--
 Regards  _
Early morning when I wake up, I look like Kiss but without the make up