Does Debian 8.2 Support CUPS V2.1.0?

Hi Debian Developer,
         I found an issue that  the CUPS default V1.7.5 in Debian 8.2 fail to show Chinese document name(English & Number is OK) and show underline for document name replaced with Chinese.
         I suppose maybe it is restriction to Chinese language for CUPS v1.7.5, and then I have upgraded CUPS version to newest V2.1.0, however, it seems fail to add printer now.
         Do you have any recommendation to show Chinese file name for printing via CUPS?
         Thanks a lot!!

 Cheers & Regards,
    Yuan Feng