Re: Debian sid transition to KDE 5?

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:41 +0100, Joe wrote:
> apt-get dist-upgrade comes up with a solution, but wants to remove
> forty or fifty packages, including gimp, which I use regularly.

I did an apt-get dist-upgrade.  It removed gimp, aptitude and kde-full,
among others.  Immediately after that, I could reinstall gimp.  A couple
of days later, I could reinstall aptitude, and some week later I could
reinstall kde-full.
Now all dependency problems have gone and everything looks fine, even
with deb-multimedia in sources.list.  [stretch]