Re: Debian sid transition to KDE 5?

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:21:17 +0200
amont@tiscali.it wrote:

>   Dear all,
>
> I am running Debian sid since 2006. When I type in
> aptitude dist-upgrade I have been getting the below messages. To fix
> it, please, is it just question of time (something related to KDE 5
> transitional packages)?

It's not just KDE, and it's been going for a couple of months already.
I currently have 124 packages which are not upgradable, there were
over two hundred a couple of weeks ago.

It's basically the core of the next stable, held back until the release
of Jessie earlier this year. It is noticeably worse than anything I've
seen before in sid, in ten-twelve years.

Patience...

--
Joe