Re: adobe flash player in iceweasel does not work anymore in jessie

Op 12-09-15 om 01:17 schreef Lisi Reisz:

> I have it working.  Why would I touch it at all?

Bad way of thinking. I think you will have problems again. Your
flashplugin does not become updates now, I guess. Iceweasel will refuse
to use it after some time.

Debian packages are system-wide solutions, not only for a specific user.
You are using now a solution in your homedirectory.

It will work when you update it, or let some script or program update
it. Maybe it can update itself, in your homedir it has write-permission.

It overrules system-wide solutions like flashplugin-nonfree or the
package from deb-multimedia.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

https://www.vandervlis.nl/