Re: uprading from squeeze to jessie

On 9/11/15, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
> Quoting ikuzar RABE (ikuzar9295@gmail.com):
>> I would like to know if there is a way to upgrade my Debian 6 Squeeze to
>> Debian
>> 8 Jessie in ONE STEP... (bypassing upgrade from 6 to 7). I do not find
>> any
>> documentations for it.
>
> It's always helpful to post *why* you want to do something. That way,
> people can estimate whether the pain is worth the pay-off and alter
> their advice accordingly.

Fresh, brand new install after CAREFULLY saving, securing copies of
personal configurations and user home was my kneejerk to this in the
wee middle of last night.....

And still is right this second today....

Knowing *why* this *_CHOICE_* is being sought MIGHT carry the weight
it would take to change that opinion, though...

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* Favors a Debian clean slate every time! *