Re: Okay, that's too much now!

On 06/09/15 16:11, Doug wrote:
Perhaps BCD can read a DOS file. It's the _other_ way I'm thinking of. I
want to be able to access BCD from Linux or Windows, and vice-versa--
access Linux and/or Windows from BCD.  Anybody know if this is possible,
and if so, how?

Read/write support for UFS has been availabe in the Linux kernel for quite some time, and casual inspection of my Debian GNU/Linux jessie system suggests that the UFS kernel module is available in the standard Debian kernel packages.

I have no idea how well it works in practice, since I have never used that functionality.