Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 04:35:46 +1000
Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:

> The person whom speaks up against systemd is typically [and most
> certainly erroneously] considered a troll.  We are allowed to have an
> opinion, even though expressing it is demonized by the pro systemd crowd.

Common phenomenon: It is well documented that the recently converted are
the most rabid defenders of their newly-found faith; even though it may be of
recent creation (For reference, see Scientology)

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             Luck, that's when preparation and opportunity meet.
                                                 -- P.E. Trudeau