Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On 31/08/2015 1:24 AM, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 01:00:27 +1000
> Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:
>
>> And ANYONE whom speaks against systemd is, quite simply, just like one
>> who utters the name Voldermort in the Harry Potter story.  Both are
>> just as evil, but one is purely fictional.
>
> With due respect, m'lud, it is not he who is evil, who dares utter the name of
> He Who Must Not Be Named.
>
> HWMNBN, and his followers, are another matter...

Yes, of course, that is what I actually meant ;-)
 - that's the fictional one [HWMNBN].
 - systemd is the non-fictional one
 Just to be clear... both of those evil.

The person whom speaks up against systemd is typically [and most
certainly erroneously] considered a troll.  We are allowed to have an
opinion, even though expressing it is demonized by the pro systemd crowd.

Cheers
A.