Re: Failure during upgrade wheezy -> jessie

On Wed, August 26, 2015 7:44 pm, David Christensen wrote:
> Approx became unstable for me after a while.  I use IPCop as my firewall
> router, which offers HTTP caching:
>
> http://ipcop.org/

I have been using approx for two or three years and last used it to
reinstall this machine about a month ago, and it has worked perfectly for
me.  approx has saved me much time in upgrading three machines to Jessie.
So I am curious as to the instability which you experienced.

I have been using ipcop for four or five years, but just as a firewall.  I
was not aware that it provides http caching; thanks.

RLH