AMD FirePro W2100

Hi,
Recently I bought a workstation with a FirePro W2100 graphics card. I
use Debian(Jessie). The graphic card freezes randomly with the
opensource drivers and I get a black screen when I install the last
version of the proprietary drivers (AMD Fire Pro 14.502.1040).

It seems that AMD has two branches for the proprietary drivers:
Catalyst (Desktops) and AMD FirePro Unified Driver (Workstations). In
the Debian repository only the Catalyst/Desktop branch is found. The
last version for the FirePro Unified Driver driver is from May.

Would you have any ideas?

I check the logs using "journalctl -u gdm" and I have not seen anything strange.

Thanks a lot,
Dan