Re: should I get rid of pulse audio ?

On 08/18/2015 08:57 AM, Edward Lukacs wrote:

My own opinion, for what it's worth, is to keep your system simple,
stupid, as the saying goes.

I used to feel as you do, and ranted on pulse whenever the opportunity arose. But, that was years ago. Pulse is far more simple to use, when it comes to multiple sound sources that require hand edits to some obscure file. Pulse works better on a Desktop machine, but so does everything else. Pulse ONLY WORKS when alsa works. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html