Re: unwanted suspend (caused by unidentified package)

On Monday 17 August 2015 22:20:26 Don Armstrong wrote:
> Systemd is currently set up to suspend if your machine is not plugged
> into an external monitor or in a docking station and the lid is closed.

Wow!

I have just been specifically asked to install Jessie on my netbook, which I
am passing on to someone who can see well enough to use it.  Being able, by
default, to close the lid while connected to an external monitor, is a great
plus for systemd in my book.

Though I still think that Jessie was released too soon.

Lisi