Re: help trouble shooting

On 08/13/2015 03:01 PM, John Olson wrote:
> Here's the information on the cpu couldn't find # for wireless device

[snipped quote of prior messages]

John -- We can't help without more info.  There are experts on this list
who could help with more info from you. (I am just a debian user like you.)

Your Computer =
Desktop environment =  [xfce, gnome3, or ???]
Have you looked at your network manager settings?  Or are you using
wicd? In xfce, menu->Settings->Network Connections->WiFi.  What you want
should be there.

Paste the output of these commands from a terminal window:
dmesg |grep -i wireless
nmcli g
nmcli r
nmcli c
nmcli d

In any case, please let us know how you make out.

Good luck!
Ralph