Re: pptp-based vpn

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 11:23:17 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> It was bound to have gone on line.  But I haven't had to pay for one for 7
> years so didn't know that.  But I'll still have enough to worry about without
> flipping TV licences!

A special tax was understandable in the days when a TV set was an expensive luxury.

I cannot understand why the UK has not followed the other countries that have ditched TV licensing, and all the attending bureaucracy, and replaced it with a single check box on the income tax form...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
         El consejo de la mujer es poco, y el que no le toma es loco.
                                      -- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra