Re: VLAN config on Jessie

On 04/08/15 07:11, Bonno Bloksma wrote:

If you have the option, as in this case, it might make sense to use the same number for the VLAN and for the address range. It does not NEED to be so, and most cases it will not be so. But if it is a simple situation like this, one can take advantage of it. Remember to set the VLANs correctly on the ports to the Debian router / firewall / dhcp server and on the ports to the WiFi APs. In this case untagged VLAN 1, tagged VLAN 10 and 11.

Bonno Bloksma

I think avahi is causing some problems how do I disable it completely?

The annoying thing is Ive got an almost identical system working on Wheezy no problems, something has changed in Jessie.